DNX is an acronym for “Design for Next eXperience”. It has been established in January 5th 2015. We provide the best impression and experience on the product and customer service.
Holder of intellectual property status
- Patent registered on wearable device “Emergency Alert” 1363353
- Patent registered on “wearable device and control method” 10-2015-0028520
- PCT patent registered (PCT/KR2015/009563)
- Design patent registered on wearable devices (30-2015-0010682, 30-2015-0010683, 30-2015-0010684, 30-2015-0010685, 30-2015-0010686)
- Copyright registration on wearRang messenger game and character (C-2015-015905)
Kwon Eunkyeong, CEO
- 27 years of IT/Design convergence experience
- Professor in Kaywon Univ. of Art & Design
- Director in the Korean Society of Fashion Business
- Phd. of Computer Science in Ewha Univ.
Han Jaekeun, CTO
- 27 years of H/W & mechanisms experience
- P.M. of LG PocketPhoto Project
- B.A. of Computer Science in Yonsei Univ.
Choi Sangkeun, Director
- 20 years of Mobile & Server Programming experience
- Course Completion of Phd. of Electronic Engineering in Kangwon Univ.
- Girls in Tech Exhibition, MARU180 , Seoul / 151104
- [FIW 2015] Startup Korea, Seoul / 151014
- KES (Korea Electronics Show), Kintex, Seoul / 151014
- GMV, Kintex (2015 Global Mobile Vision·GMV), Seoul / 150916
- fashion tech Exhibition, Yangjae Korea, Seoul /150910
- IFA2015 Berlin Germany / 150904
- Demoday Exhibition, Google Campus, Seoul / 150827